Guidelines for workshop
The purpose of workshops is to provide a more interactive
and focused platform for presenting and discussing new and emerging ideas.
The format of each workshop is to be determined by the organiser's, but it
should follow approximately that of the workshops held in the previous
editions. Workshops can be scheduled for 1 day or 2 days, before the
conference opening – on the 12nd (and 13rd) June 2007. The format of paper
presentations may include oral presentations and poster presentations.
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit
workshop proposals to the ICEIS 2007 General Workshops Chairs, no later than
Friday, October 1, 2006. Submission should be made by e-mail
(ASCII/PS/PDF/DOC format are accepted) using "ICEIS 2007 Workshop Proposal
Submission" as the email subject.
Please include the following information in the proposal:
1. Workshop Title and Acronym
2. Workshop Organizers (Short Biography and motivation)
3. Background and Goals (What is the workshop area and what
goals it is trying to achieve)
4. Areas of Interest (Topics for paper submission)
5. Program Committee members (prospective members; it is not
required a complete list)
6. Advertising (How do you plan to advertise your workshop)
7. Potential invited speakers (if possible, indicate an
outstanding person in the area)
8. Collaboration (International associations that you may
consider contacting in order to get “in collaboration” status)
General Workshops Chairs
Slimane Hammoudi, École Supérieure d' Electronique de l'
Ouest, France (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Olivier Camp, École Supérieure d' Electronique de l'
Ouest, France (email@example.com)